Why Choose Extended Care?
Your custom portrait is a one-of-a-kind, unique piece of artwork - so why not invest in long-term protection?
Our Extended Care plans are the best way to protect your commissioned artwork for the long haul. Extended Care doesn’t just extend the protection of your custom portrait. It also includes priority support and service, as well as covering you for mishaps!
While we know you'll take great care of your custom portrait, we recognize that accidents can happen. Enjoy total peace of mind knowing that if your artwork is damaged from a fall or accidental spill, you’ll get a priority replacement so you can enjoy your custom portrait for as long as possible.
Please note that Extended Care cannot be purchased after placing your order.
View our Extended Care Terms & Conditions here.
When you choose Extended Care, you'll be covered with:
- Mishap Protection: If your portrait is accidentally damaged by drops or spills, you’ll be covered for up to 3 years for replacements.
- Priority Customer Service: As soon as you contact our friendly customer support team you’ll be placed into a priority queue, ensuring that your claim is dealt with as swiftly as possible.
- Freight and Replacement Fees Covered: If you have a valid claim under your Extended Care plan, we’ll ship your replacement portrait free of charge for eligible deliveries.
Making an Extended Care Claim
- If your custom portrait has been damaged and you have purchased Extended Care, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specify the details of the nature of the mishap and the resultant damage, including photos of the damaged portrait.
- We will get back to you promptly within 24 hours (sometimes sooner) and work with you to resolve your case as a priority and organize a replacement.